Thank you for choosing Gamzix!
Our HR Manager will contact you soon.
Senior Backend Developer (Node.js)Senior Backend Developer (Node.js)
We believe the best product can be delivered only when technologies and professional skills meet. All our employees have great experience in slot development and we all wish to bring the best product to market. We are looking for a Senior Backend Developer who will be responsible for designing, developing, and deploying applications, working with the back-end development team, and collaborating with other teams to deliver a high-quality software product that meets the company's business requirements.
- 5+ years of experience in software development;
- Ability to write clean, efficient, and reliable code that follows coding best practices and standards;
- Experience in Node.js and frameworks;
- Experience with relational databases such as MySQL, and Postgres;
- Experience with document-based databases such as MongoDB and Redis;
- Experience in developing database schemas;
- Experience with version control systems such as Git;
- Experience with message brokers such as RabbitMQ;
- Good stress resistance;
- Good problem-solving skills, including in critical situations;
- Good analytical skills;
- Good communication skills;
- Knowledge and experience with the main technologies and tools used in the back-end technology stack: Node.js, TypeScript, TypeORM, Jest, Fastify, SocketIO, WebSocket; Postgres, RabbitMQ, Git, NPM.
- Nice to have an experience with PHP Laravel, Nest, AWS, and Docker.
- Design and develop scalable and high-performance applications using Node.js;
- Write clean, reliable, and efficient code;
- Participation in code reviews and ensuring that the team adheres to code standards;
- Development and maintenance of unit tests to ensure the quality and reliability of the code;
- Optimizing application performance, identifying and eliminating bottlenecks in the code;
- Keep up to date with the latest developments, frameworks, and technologies to improve development processes;
- Participation in the development of technical documentation, including API specs and architecture diagrams;
- Participation in the entire software development cycle, from concept to deployment;
- Work with managers to understand business requirements and implement the requirements in the form of software;
- Work with technicians to solve technical problems;
- Mentoring and guiding junior and middle developers.
We are waiting exactly for you